One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank for now XD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ren shikami
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:48 am by Ren Shikami

» New Pirate off to the grand line!
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:37 am by Ren Shikami

» Landing on the Conomi Islands!
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm by Loolaalee

» Zeref D. Geo's Techniques
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 pm by Sprite3921

» Devil Fruit Starting Limitation
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 am by Protoman.EXE

» A new addition to the crew
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 am by Protoman.EXE

» [Suggestion Mission] Sky Island Myths?
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 am by Sprite3921

» Sorry About That
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm by Sprite3921

» Evalutation - Good Food on the Open Seas
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm by Protoman.EXE

» Good Food on the Open Seas!
Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm by Sprite3921

Staff
Head Admin: 
Leosan 
Admin
Kouzai
Moderators:
Sourolem
Sprite3921

Good Food on the Open Seas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Good Food on the Open Seas! Empty
PostSubject: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Zeref D. Geo's small boat smashed into the side of the Baratie a mere hour ago, and now the pirate was stuffing his face full of food while the cooks watched him, stunned. Geo's face was stuck in a permanent grin as the food was so delicious he could barely stop eating to choke out some compliments. His boat was still in shambles, just plankwood on the sea next to the Baratie.

"You guys are great cooks! Really, I can't believe how good this i-"

BAM. Geo's head went face-first into his food as he was hit with a powerful kick from the Baratie's owner, Zeff. The hit didn't hurt Geo much, since he was made of rubber and all, but it did send the fork he was eating with into his throat. He pulled his head up and coughed up the fork along with some blood, "WHAT THE HELL, OSSAN!?" The old man growled with discontent, his arms crossed, "What do you mean? You crash into my ship, and then you start eating the food that my cooks make? Who the hell do you think you are?!" Geo simply gulped down a bit more food, then grinned up at Zeff.

"I'm Zeref D. Geo."
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points
SD points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:04 pm

After delivering more food to the over-eater, whom Zeff started to get on, Setomaru Hawk delivered a a steaming plate to a man and his wife. The man smiled and gave Setomaru a tip, but diverted his attention to the boy, who identified himself as Zeref D. Geo. Setomaru walked to another table, and took a man's order. He then proceeded back into the kitchen, where he got out cooking supplies and started to cook a steak. 

After a while of cooking, Setomaru took the steak to the man, who stared at it, happily, then walked over to Geo and Zeff. "Oi, you're going to pay for all this stuff, aren't you?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Zeref D. Geo looked up at the new guy who had asked him if he was going to pay, his head trapped in a headlock from Zeff's legs. He grinned and said loudly, "NOPE." Zeff then kicked him out onto the deck, yelling something about a "no good bastard". It was at that point that Geo felt a shadow come over him, and a man with a luxurious cloak leaned over him. "Hmm...another bum, huh? Well, don't worry, this place'll be mine in a bit, and then you can have all the food you want."

When Geo sat up, he looked to the side and saw a large group of ships surrounding the Baratie. The cloaked man then walked into the Baratie, leaving Geo with a frown on his face.

"Oi, no fair. That cook in there is gonna be a part of my crew!"
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Setomaru was fulfilling another order. "This place is busy today, isn't it?" He said, smiling at his co-workers, who had now gotten back to work after Zeff's orders. He looked out the windows to the many ships in the distance. "Holy..! I didn't think we would get this many customers!" He said. The other chefs looked at them, terrified. "Those...t-that's the famous...IT'S THE NEW DON KRIEG CREW!" He yelled, backing up. 'Eh? The New Don Krieg crew? Is that bad?" Setomaru asked. The chef looked at Setomaru. "O-oh no! I-it's done, guys! THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE BARATIE!!" The chef yelled again. "Hmph. If they think they can take over the Baratie, they've got another thing coming!" Setomaru said, running straight into a man with a fancy coat. "You! You think you can take over the Baratie? Well..." He was interrupted when the man took him by the shirt, and threw him onto the deck. The man laughed. "HAHA! Shrimp here thinks he can stand in our way. Isn't that funny, guys!" He yelled to the pirates who now started to jump off the ships, onto the baratie. "Well, since you obviously don't know me, my name is Don Krieg the 7th! I'M THE STRONGEST!!!" He yelled, laughing some more.

Setomaru looked at Geo. "I hope you know how to fight!" He said, simply, before throwing about 20 kicks to some of the pirates, tossing them into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Geo watched with his legs crossed on the deck as Setomaru was effortlessly tossed out next to him. He almost cracked up at the irony, but that would have to wait, it seemed. The chefs from inside were starting to take out their large kitchen-based weaponry and the sides of the Baratie were dropping, making two large platforms on each side. The rubber pirate watched with amazement as the cook kicked some of the Don Krieg pirates off of the side, Strong and a good cook? This is a chance I can't miss! Geo tilted his head to the side at the statement Setomaru made, "Of course I know how to fight. But why should I help you?" He said this with a playful tone, as if Setomaru should know that Geo wanted him in his crew. The ships were starting to send in more pirates, this time with large guns that shot cannonballs at the walls of the Baratie. It held up quite well for now, but who knew what would happen in just a few moments?

Their numbers were too many for this one little ship, which Geo knew quite well, and he took advantage of this. "I don't do charity work, y'know. If someone on this ship were willing to join my crew, however..~"
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Setomaru interrupted Geo. "You should help because you need to pay for the food. And also, rubber man, if you don't, we'll TOSS YOU INTO THE OCEAN!!!" He yelled, taking note of his obvious offer. He looked around to the larger and larger amount of pirates that were crowding the Baratie. He ran up to a few of them, and kicked a few into the air. He jumped up, and kicked them all again, sending them far into the ocean. He landed back on the ground, looking at Geo. "So, ya gonna help, or what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Geo laughed as Setomaru lost his top over that, but it was true that he still had a debt to pay, and he was nothing if he wasn't an honest guy. As a couple more men were about to jump onto the ship, they were all shot back by a flurry of flying fists. The Don Krieg pirates all turned towards Geo with wide eyes, their jaws dropped, "WH-WHO IS THAT?! HE STRETCHED...L-LIKE RUBBER!!!!"

Geo grinned wide, his left arm snapping back into place as he gripped its bicep, "That's right! I'm Zeref D. Geo! I'm gonna be the Pirate King!!" He was interrupted as a bullet hit him in the back of the head, coming from Don Krieg the 7th, who was standing on the balcony overlooking the deck. From his wrist, smoke from the gun that he had fired rose. The rest of the crew took this as a sign, all of them firing their pistols and rifles. The bullets all hit their mark...but soon it was apparent that none of them were doing any damage. Geo crouched down low, whispering, "That won't work on me...I'm a rubber man," then he stood straight again, raising his arms into the air. The bullets rebounded off of his body and hit all of the Don Krieg pirates around him. DK the 7th raised his cloak in front of it, which seemed to be backed with some sort of metal, because it protected him from the bullets.

Geo wiped a thumb on his nose and grinned, "Wanna try that again?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:17 pm

"Interesting..." Setomaru said, looking at the bullets reflect off of Geo. He looked back up at Don Krieg. Jumping up to the balcony Don Krieg was on, Setomaru kicked him to the ground, in front of Geo. "Let's hurry up and take him out, ok?" He said.

((Sorry for the short post, there wasn't much for me to say here.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Geo watched as Don Krieg got up quickly, a vein in his forehead from that surprise kick, "OI, DON'T YOU KNOW WHEN A GUY IS TRYING TO BE INTIMIDATING?!" Geo burst out laughing, humiliating the captain even further. The men all parted way as a large man jumped onto the deck, cracking the wooden boards below. He was a HOOGE man, with bulging, rippling muscles all over his body, which were covered by minimal amounts of armor. On his fists were two lion head-shaped cestuses, large metal gauntlets made for smashing. This was Don Krieg's second mate, Ulric Armstrong, a man who was said to have lifted an entire Marine battleship. Ulric growled and said in a deep, manly voice, his manly blonde mustache covering his mouth, "Prepare to die for hitting the captain, worm..."

Don Krieg, meanwhile, was attempting to slash at Geo with a blade-covered glove. "If I can't shoot you, I'll cut you into ribbons!!" Geo had a disappointed face on, moving in unorthodox ways to avoid the blades, and stuck his tongue out at Don Krieg, "Nyaaa! I'm not gonna let you do that, y'know!" The rubber man did a hand stand and stopped the arms with his feet. Don Krieg laughed as his cloak flapped behind him, revealing a large hole in his hidden armor. An explosion fired out of it, knocking Geo into one of the Baratie's walls and leaving him a charred piece of flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Setomaru looked to the rather large guy who had just landed in front of him. "Me? Die to the likes of you? Hah." He said, smiling. The man's face turned red. "You're gonna wish you hadn't said that!!" He yelled, taking a swing at Setomaru. "Pied de fer!" Setomaru yelled, kicking at the gauntlet. His shoe and the gauntlet clashed, as the man prepared his other arm to try to swing. His shoe and the gauntlet clashed once again. This went on for a few moments, before Setomaru finally dodged one of Ulric's attacks. He jumped back, then charged forward to kick Ulric in the face. Ulric flew back, by the edge of the Baratie. "Premier coup de...pied!!" Setomaru yelled, kicking Ulric in the chest, pushing him into the ocean. "Hmph. That was easy." He said, starting to walk towards Geo and Don Krieg, but he apparently underestimated his opponent. Ulric climbed out of the water. He ran to Setomaru, and barely missed the attack when Setomaru jumped out of the way. "Woah! I guess you're not as bad as I-" He almost finished, when Ulric pounded the ground, sending Setomaru into the air. Setomaru got back up, preparing to fight again.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Smoke billowed up from the hole in the Baratie's wall, and Geo climbed out of it, covered from head to toe in soot. "Chikusho...that surprised me! What was that!?" Don Krieg laughed and pushedh is cloak to the side, revealing the hole in his chestplate, "It's my Pulse Cannon! It fires and simultaneously sets off an explosion, which fires out of the hole!" Don quickly pulled up his cloak again and chuckled. Geo placed a hand on his bandanna and started to pull it up out of the way of his eyes while talking, "Y'know, it really takes a weak man to rely on weapons to do the work for him."

Geo pulled the whole of his bandanna up, revealing a scar over the eye that had been covered, with the eye still completely fine. He ran forwards, stretching his arm back to give his next attack some extra kick, "Gomu Gomu no.....!" Don barely got his iron cloak up before the fist whipped back, hitting the man right in the center, "BULLET!!" Don Krieg lost a bit of blood as he coughed it up, being sent back into the opposite wall of the deck. After a couple of moments, he got back up with a giant spear, "This is a relic from my family line! I'll use it to defeat you!!"
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Setomaru ran to Ulric, jumped, and threw about 40 kicks to his face. Ulric fell onto the ground, his face had shoe marks. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I give you a scar?" He said, laughing. He tried to kick Ulric while he was on the ground, but Ulric rolled over, and got up. Setomaru tried to kick Ulric again, but he grabbed his foot, and threw him onto the Baratie's wall. "Ok...NOW I'M MAD!" Setomaru yelled, as his hair raised at the tips, and he literally bursted into flames while a red aura surrounded him. He ran to Ulric. "Enfer tempête...COUP!!" He yelled, kicking him up into the air. He jumped up, and kicked him sideways. Ulric crashed into a ship, and fell into the ocean. Setomaru returned to normal. "We won't be seeing much more of him..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Geo was set back into the Baratie's "fins" for the fifth time after being hit with a point-blank explosion. The cooks and Don Krieg's pirates were waging a war on the other fin, while Don Krieg himself stepped onto the fin Geo was just sent to, brandishing the exploding spear with a large grin on his face. Geo got up once more, shaking off the pain he was feeling all over his body. Even if he was made of rubber, the combined sharp edge of the spear plus the explosions were bypassing his devil fruit powers.

"Gomu Gomu no...BWAAAACK!!" Geo was slashed again, exploding and being sent high over the seas. Geo began to flail frantically, his eyes wide, "NOO! Not the ocean!! Gomu Gomu no.....!" He started to suck in air, making himself inflate into a balloon person, "FUSEN!!" He was so big now that he bounced off of a wave, sending himself float back to the boat. He let the air go and then grinned, "You won't get me that easily! Gomu Gomu noooooo...." He stretched an arm to grab the broken floor below Don Krieg, and then held his arm out while shooting towards him, "KAMA!" He smashed into the man while he wasn't expecting it, breaking the fin of the Baratie and sending Don into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:27 pm

"Oi, good job, oh Rubber one. Yeah, I'll join your crew, do you have a ship?" Setomaru said, before Don Krieg and Ulric climbed back onto the Baratie. "Ok, first let's deal with these fools." He said, chuckling. He renewed his cigarette, before nodding to Geo. "You get Don, I'LL DEAL WITH ULRIC!" He yelled, running to Ulric. He yelled "Pied de fer!" and kicked Ulric in the face. Ulric flew back, and landed on one of the ships.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Geo grinned wide, "REALLY?! AWESOME! I don't have a ship, but maybe one of these guys do!" As if on cue, the ships of Don Krieg began to sail as fast as they could to get away from this place, leaving behind a boat big enough for at least four. It even had its own little mast! Geo looked at the two getting back on board before bringing back his hardened face. "Gomu Gomu no....!!!"

Geo stretched both of his arms back and dashed towards the broken Don Krieg. All he could do was utter a faint scream, then Geo's face looked up at him, cockily grinning. "Y-you...damn you, ZEREF!!!"

"BA-ZOO-KAAAA!!!" Don Krieg was sent flying, going past even his ships and into the sea below. His ships picked him up and then sailed off for good, while Geo turned and said to Setomaru, "Now you're a part of my crew! Nyahahaha!!"
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm

A small puff of smoke arose from Setomaru's cigarette. "Before I leave, I need to go collect a few things." He said, running inside of the Baratie. He ran into the kitchen and collected cooking supplies and food. Coming back out with a large sack, he jumped onto the boat. A small tear came from his eye, then a few more. "Bye guys!" He yelled. The chefs waved at him, even Zeff. He smiled at Geo. "Alright. Where are we going now, captain?" He said.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Food on the Open Seas!   Good Food on the Open Seas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Food on the Open Seas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Blue Seas :: East Blue :: Baratie-
Jump to: